In this podcast I discuss some of the weeks earlier cyber news, including some GSA conference cancellings, USAF changing the way they manage cyber workforce, DISA looking for PKI infrastructure services, Cyber Czar Mark Weatherford stepping down, security in the new GSIV and the BlackBerry Z10, as well as continued ICS honeypot attacks.
You are here: Home / Podcasts / CTOvision Podcast: Cyber news summary including GSA cancellings, Mark Weatherford stepping down and ICS Honeypot attacks
CTOvision Podcast: Cyber news summary including GSA cancellings, Mark Weatherford stepping down and ICS Honeypot attacks
Filed Under: Podcasts Tagged With: analysis, Big Data, iTunes, Monthly, Podcast, RSS, Syndication and Feeds
CTOvision Pro Special Technology Assessments
We produce special technology reviews continuously updated for CTOvision Pro members. Categories we cover include:
- Analytical Tools - With a special focus on technologies that can make dramatic positive improvements for enterprise analysts.
- Big Data - We cover the technologies that help organizations deal with massive quantities of data.
- Cloud Computing - We curate information on the technologies enabling enterprise use of the cloud.
- Communications - Advances in communications are revolutionizing how data gets moved.
- GreenIT - A great and virtuous reason to modernize!
- Infrastructure - Modernizing Infrastructure can have dramatic benefits on functionality while reducing operating costs.
- Mobile - This revolution is empowering the workforce in ways few of us ever dreamed of.
- Security - There are real needs for enhancements to security systems.
- Visualization - Connecting computers with humans.
- Hot Technologies - Firms we believe warrant special attention.